At Ingersoll Rand, we believe that it is important to consider a compressed air solution that takes out the guesswork and provides efficiencies for your manufacturing operations, both in terms of time and cost. That is why we are now offering our White Paper, which details the key questions you should have before making an air compressor purchase, such as:
- How much airflow is required?
- Define the pressure requirements.
- How clean – what standard?
- Which filters or dryers do you need?
- How many hours will the compressor operate per day?
- Will the flow demand fluctuate?
- Are you going to raise the scope of your operations in the near future?